A/C Pro Super Seal can repair small leaks in your car’s air conditioning system, avoiding the need to replace costly parts. And it’s so simple you can do it yourself at home.
This video shows you how to:
1. Find the low-side A/C service port. For help in finding the port on your vehicle, check our online port locator: http://bit.ly/1gJ5bt6
2. Attach the included hose to the can of Super Seal.
3. Start the engine and turn the A/C and fan to maximum.
4. Attach the hose coupler to the low-side service port.
5. Dispense the Super Seal into the system.
6. Remove the coupler.
7. Recharge the system with A/C Pro R-134a refrigerant.
8. Run the A/C for 15 minutes to circulate the Super Seal throughout the system.
Have questions? Ask the pro: http://bit.ly/1iufIL1
Super Seal can be found on the shelves of most auto parts stores. To find the nearest location, type your zip code into our store locator: http://bit.ly/1hpON6I
For more information and tips, check out our blog at http://blog.acprocold.com, or follow us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/acprocold) or Twitter (http://twitter.com/acprocold).